Tuesday, January 15, 2008

THING 29

I have found this Web 2.0 very interesting. I have seen things I never knew about or explored further things I had a basic understanding about their uses. I found the social networking fasinating. The things that people put out there.

The things I did not enjoy was being blocked. I would try to go to web sites and could either only go so far or not get in at all. Having to do this at home or at a public computer was not what I signed up for.

While browsing thru the other bloggers sites, there were some very interesting sites. Some people were a lot more thorough than others. It shows the wide differences in the knowledge of people. I would still love to know how someone else got to own my Rollyo after I created it.

1 comment:

Michelle C. said...

This is the infamous Michelle. I also made a Hampton Roads News search roll on Rollyo. Why your name isn't associated with one is really beyond me. This was my first experience with Rollyo, so I am not sure how it all works just yet. I really didn't mean to take anything away from you. Sorry!